2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

"This is not you, Karmotin, it's called Henomotin."

1 :以下、\(^o^)/でVIPがお送りします:2016/12/03(土) 00:14:38.893 ID:XYA4GOTn0.net
After saying, I laughed and burst. Apparently, this is like a comic noun. I drank laxative trying to sleep, and the name of that laxative is Henomotin.
I have no happiness or misfortune now.
However, the one will pass.
It was only one thing that seemed truthful in the world of so-called "human" that I had lived up to now with an arrogance.
However, the one will pass.
As for me, I am twenty seven. Since gray hair has increased clearly, it can be seen in over forty people from most people.

2 :以下、\(^o^)/でVIPがお送りします:2016/12/03(土) 00:18:26.870 ID:XYA4GOTn0.net
Elder sister.
I do not have the ground of hope. goodbye.
After all, my death is natural death. People are not dead only by thought.
Then, there is one very wishful request. Kimono of Katami's hemp. My older sister would have sewn so that he could wear it in the summer of next year. Please put that kimono in my coffin. I wanted to wear it.
The night has come to a close. Sorry for making you a long time.
goodbye.
The sickness of the party last night is totally awake. I will die on a flat surface.
One more time, goodbye.
Elder sister.
I am a nobleman.

3 :以下、\(^o^)/でVIPがお送りします:2016/12/03(土) 00:23:58.559 ID:XYA4GOTn0.net
I want to think that parents are more important than children. The parent is weaker than a child.
A cherry blossom peach came out.
In my house, I will not let the children eat luxuries.
Children may not have seen sapphire, etc.
If you let him eat, I will be glad.
I will be pleased if my father take it home. If you connect the vine with thread and put it on your neck, it will look like a coral stone necklace.
However, my father threw out seeds very eaten like so very first, eat seeds, eat seeds, eat seeds, then seed like mind in the heart Parents are more important than words for muttering words.

4 :以下、\(^o^)/でVIPがお送りします:2016/12/03(土) 00:28:17.183 ID:XYA4GOTn0.net
Already, at this time, that Tokaton is finally heard more and more frequently, spreading the newspaper and trying to peruse the new constitution into Article One Article 1,
when Takatongon, consultation from the uncle concerning personnel affairs of the bureau,
consultation with the uncle, a good idea to the chest Even if it floats, even if you try to read your novel, Tokaton,
Takatonton, Today, this fire broke out in the village and tried to crush into the fire place, Tokaton, the uncle's opponent,
drinking at dinner when dinner I thought if I should try to drink a bit, Tokatonton, I thought that I'm already crazy, I also think that Tokaton, suicide, Tokaton.

総レス数 4
3 KB
掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★